Service and support from the people who know your Apple TV best.
One stop for technical support.
The AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple.¹ When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV, you get direct access to Apple expert telephone technical support for questions on a wide range of topics, including tvOS, iCloud, AirPlay and more.² In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through . You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone²
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world
- Help using your Apple TV with a Mac or PC
Additional Apple hardware service options
- Your Apple TV
- AirPort device3
- Included Siri Remote and power cord
Software support included
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services, such as Netflix and more
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, see www.apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple TV. For complete details, see the terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html.
- The AppleCare Protection Plan can only be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your Apple TV, and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your Apple TV. See the terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html for full details.
- Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Availability of service options depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider.
3. The AirPort device must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.