AppleCare+ for iPhone provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple1, including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of A$45 for screen damage, or A$149 for any other damage. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your iPhone.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law.
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your iPhone
- Battery (if retaining less than 80% of original capacity)
- Included earphones and accessories
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling your iPhone, each subject to a service fee of A$45 for screen damage, or A$149 for any other damage
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Mail, Safari and other Apple-branded iPhone apps
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other A-Z Computer Services users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.