All-glass design. 12-megapixel dual cameras. A11 Bionic chip. Wireless charging.1
iPhone 8 Plus is a new generation of iPhone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a stronger, aerospace-grade aluminium band. Charges wirelessly.1 Resists water and dust.2 5.5-inch Retina HD display with True Tone.3 12-megapixel dual cameras offer improved Portrait mode and new Portrait Lighting.4 Powered by A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone 8 Plus, intelligence has never looked better.
- 5.5-inch Retina HD display with True Tone3
- All-glass and aluminium design; water and dust resistance2
- 12-megapixel dual cameras with OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps4
- 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies5
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers1
- iOS 11 sets a new standard for what is already the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. It makes iPhone better and more capable than ever. And now it opens up amazing possibilities for augmented reality in games and apps. With iOS 11, iPhone is the most powerful, personal and intelligent device it has ever been. Once you’ve experienced iOS, you’ll understand why so many people love using iPhone.
1Compatible wireless charging mats are sold separately.
2iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
3Display size is measured diagonally.
4Portrait Lighting is available in beta.
5FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient, and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a mobile network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
Go to www.apple.com/au/iphone-8/specs for a complete set.