mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides in nite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
• Multiple building options: a line-following robot, a wall-avoidance robot, or a football player, etc
• Contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes.
Work with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, ideal for learning graphical programming
• 2.4G wireless serial enables wireless communication with the mBot, thus to achieve remote control
• Wireless connection with PC via 2.4G adapter
• Children Safeguard : mBot v1.1 comes with a casing specially designed for protecting main control board.
• Online courses provided for kids and teachers to get started easier • Add-on Packs Available (98050 & 98052 - Sold Separately)
• Recommended Age : 7+ Years