With Microsoft Office 365 you will always have access to all the tools you need to create, collaborate and move. This subscription gives you access to all of the Office applications including the 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access1, plus you receive 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user. Plus, with built in collaboration tools you'll be able to boost productivity in shared documents and apps.
- You can install it on 1 PC or Mac and 1 tablet, so it's perfect for personal use.
- It is compatible with Windows 7 or later, OS X 10.10 or later, Windows Mobile 8, Android KitKat 4.4 or later, iOS 7 or later on iPad and iOS 6 and later on iPhone.
- This subscription gives you access to Microsoft Office 365 for 12 months so you can start a new subscription or renew an existing one.
- It comes as a digital download, the product key will be delivered to you via e-mail, allowing you to download and activate the software at your own convenience.
- It also includes a bonus 60 minutes of Skype world minutes2.
- Your subscription includes upgrades so you'll be able to always have the latest version of your software.
- Office comes with a variety of tools to help you create, collaborate and move thanks to its inbuilt research and design functions, the ability to easily manage and share documents, plus OneDrive cloud storage so you can access your documents and work from anywhere.
- The Ink Editor function allows you to select, highlight and delete text using a smartpen so you don't have to worry about printing.
- With the Ink Replay feature you can watch your collaborator's notes stroke by stroke to follow the thought process behind the writing.
- You can use the QuickStarter tool to create presentations quickly and easily, with curated outlines and starter slides to help you get the ball rolling.
- Microsoft PowerPoint now includes a Morph function to help you make impressive presentations with animations and slide transitions.
- The new Researcher function allows you to find content online and pull it into your document without having to leave Word.