Service & Repairs
Did you know we are accredited warranty repair agents for Apple, HP and Acer? And we cover all brands outside of warranty.
We make it easy.
Come to us or we can come to you....and in many cases we can solve many of your problems through a remote connection (see links below). Our aim, no matter how we tackle your job, is to get you back up and running with minimal down time.
We're an Authorised Apple Service Provider and much, much more
We are an Authorised Apple Service Provider, meaning we can address all your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple Watch, AppleTV, BEATS warranty and other service issues in-house. There are many advantages of using your local authorised service centre and include:
- No need to travel long distances to get your equipment serviced or repaired (including not having to battle peak hour traffic or find a car park!)
- Usually no appointment required (but ring first just to be sure!)
- Our technicians are Apple Certified who have all completed a formal accreditation process and update their knowledge base daily.
- We have access to genuine Apple parts and a wealth of technical resources and solutions.
- We aim for a fast turnaround of warranty claims (usually under 48 hours)
- We have an Apple accredited work-shop and tools, and most importantly are ESD compliant
- Damaged Apple devices replaced by us, continue to be covered under your original Apple warranty (so be wary of potentially voiding your warranty by using non genuine parts!!)
- We are always updating our training and actively pursuing additional Apple accreditation
- And it's not just Apple. We are also your Gippsland warranty repairer for HP and Acer desktops, laptops and printers – and naturally we cover all brands outside of warranty.
Remote Support Click the links below to download TeamViewer:
For Mac: Download link
For Windows: Download link